Linkin Park Global Ambassadors

Linkin Park | 25 Comments

Introducing the Linkin Park Global Ambassadors

Linkin Park has a deep tradition of engaging our dedicated fans. The world is a big place, and sometimes it’s hard for us to talk with everyone. Distance, languages, and time zones can sometimes make connecting a challenge. That’s why we created our new Ambassador positions: to help spread information on behalf of the band. When there’s LP news—a song, an album, a video, new apparel, or new tour dates—please look for your local Ambassadors for help translating, spreading the word, and connecting LP fans everywhere.

-LINKIN PARK

Below is a list of the official LP Ambassadors around the world. Thank you to the 40+ fans that joined us for this brand new program.

Follow your Ambassador on Twitter for updates and translations:

@LPLive

@LPFanCorner

@NLopezdeArenosa

@dereklp

paulaflpf
On paulaflpf said:

I want to be an ambassador

paulaflpf
On paulaflpf said:

For Mexico

clouard
On clouard said:

This is really cool!, I am from México, and @LinkinParkMX is always posting every single news, or anything related to the band! thank you guys for giving to this Page the official recognition of being an ambassador!

pd. Looking forward for the new record! Also I already recieved my LPU 16 package, It's awesome by the way!

mxcmi
On mxcmi said:

👍

vanessayujra
On vanessayujra said:

I want to be an ambassador for BOLIVIA 🇧🇴

natallia6
On natallia6 said:

This is really cool!
I want to be an Ambassador from Belarus. What should I do?

Nostalgicidio
On Nostalgicidio said:

My name is Andy Rodriguez, I am from Argentina. My linkin park page is called "Soldiers Recharge" since 2012 I work on it. On the page with my friend Juan Prado we are dedicated to translating LPTV, Making Of. So far we are the only Spanish speaking website to have translated the Making Of Meteora, Making Of Minutes To Midnight, Making Of A Thousand Suns, Linkin Park specials like MTV Hybrid Oddisey. In 2012 I volunteered for Music For Relief where Soldiers Recharge was present. I would like to be ambassador, I have a long history with LP in my country and it would be a pride to be a part. Thank you.

juancarloscarrion
On juancarloscarrion said:

Hello! My name is Juan Carlos Carrión and I am part of the administration of Linkin Park Ecuador, we have a page on Facebook and Twitter. I would like to be able to become the Ambassador for Linkin Park Ecuador, it would be a great great privilege for me and all the fans. We are a united and big group of Soldiers. Thank you very much.

Facebook: facebook.com/LinkinParkEcuador
Twitter: @LinkinParkEcu

nataku
On nataku said:

Such a great initiative. So proud to be a part of it!

magaponk
On magaponk said:

Thank you so much for this opportunity/ Merci beaucoup pour cette opportunité

Please login or register to comment.