Manchester Arena: 7 July 2017 - Show Cancelled

Manchester Arena: 7 July 2017 - Show Cancelled

Linkin Park | 12 Comments

Following last month's tragic incident and the subsequent temporary closure of the main area outside the venue, Linkin Park’s One More Light Tour scheduled for Friday 7 July 2017 is unfortunately no longer able to take place at Manchester Arena.

Tickets will be automatically refunded and should appear in customers’ accounts within 4-5 working days.

Other shows on the One More Light Tour are not affected and will continue as planned, including London’s The O2 on Monday 3 July, O2 Academy Brixton on Tuesday 4 July and Birmingham’s Barclaycard Arena on Thursday 6 July. Tickets for these shows are available here: https://www.livenation.co.uk/artist/linkin-park-tickets

From Linkin Park:

"We have been informed by Manchester Arena that the venue will not be ready in time for our scheduled performance on July 7th. We would like our fans to know that we have looked into every possible option to perform in Manchester, but all comparable venues are booked at that time. Tickets for Manchester will be refunded and you will be given the option to rebook for the Birmingham and London shows on a first come, first served basis. Thank you all for your support and understanding. We love Manchester and can't wait to come back soon!!”

michellelowther
On michellelowther said:

Absolutely gutted I cant see you all again, been 3 years & was so excited for this gig, Newcastles Arenas free that night lol, please dont make it too long for next tour x

knighty2409
On knighty2409 said:

I just want to cry. Iv waited over 10 years to see you and finally bought some tickets. I was even taking my mum. But then this happens 😭. Just hope you do a tour again soon.

donna1217
On donna1217 said:

I'm so devastated 😭💔 I'm unable to make any other venues and this has been all I can think about for months 😢 please please please tour again in the UK soon! I love you guys so much! You've gotten me through all my life crisis' with your music ❤

tattomom
On tattomom said:

Heartbroken 💔 been waiting so long to see you 😢

shadow869
On shadow869 said:

I saw you four years ago it was brilliant can't wait to see you again soon safe journey back all the best heart broken about the news xox

deanjohnson1910
On deanjohnson1910 said:

I'm gutted about the cancellation, I've seen that the metro radio arena in Newcastle is available, was there a few years ago watching linkin park, hope yous consider doing there again

lisaclay
On lisaclay said:

Absolutely devo'd saw you in 2014 best night of my life to date & was so excited to see you again & on my husbands birthday too. Hurry back I'm counting the days 😐😐

bev9
On bev9 said:

Heartbroken. I was so excited you were coming to see us again. It's been to long. Seen you 3 times at the arena. Come back soon, Please.

bluspykz
On bluspykz said:

We get why you have to cancel - other bands are in the same position and thankfully managed to pull out another venue (RadioHead, Blink 182).

With Manchester being your last leg in your EU tour, and last date for nearly 3 weeks, it's surely feasible to find a location in the North West of England to make up to the Mancunians who - could do with a pick me up after the devastation endured. Manchester has 4 locations hosting concerts (O2 Apollo, Old Trafford - two stadiums, and a theatre), Liverpool is a huge city not far away - there is many choices.

Sucks that one mans actions has affected so many - we hope you reconsider, and relocate somewhere. We can NOT buy tickets for somewhere else. The tickets left are either standing room only (I'm disabled..) or "No tickets left".

powerade
On powerade said:

We are gutted too it was to be our eldest sons 'Noah' first linkin park gig. However terrorists will not stop us. We are going to the Tampa, FL show instead as part of our vacation. Manchester is my home city. We will be there as a family, I will be wearing a purple tee with the Manchester bee printed on it the words written also say HOPE, PEACE, STRENGTH. Sums up the attitude of the city perfectly. Feel free to say high.

Please login or register to comment.