One More Light - Music Video

Linkin Park | 6 Comments

Watch the "One More Light" music video directed by Joe Hahn & Mark Fiore.

“It has been incredibly emotional to work on this, and especially to watch it. I feel that by doing it, we not only faced some of our biggest fears, but it enabled us to use our talents to bring some light to people that need it. As we move forward to the Hollywood Bowl show and beyond, I think about the people that connect with the band, outside and inside our circle. This video is a gesture of good will to the people that want that connection.” - JOE HAHN

“One More Light was written with the intention of sending love to those who lost someone. We now find ourselves on the receiving end. In memorial events, art, videos, and images, fans all over the world have gravitated towards this song as their declaration of love and support for the band and the memory of our dear friend, Chester. We are so very grateful and can’t wait to see you again.”  - MIKE SHINODA

battlesymphony
On battlesymphony said:

Beautiful video! ♡ We can't wait to see you again either.

tierrabarren
On tierrabarren said:

Amazed at how strong you guys have been. Chester wouldn’t want us to be upset, and I know if he were here he would not have us all being mopey and sad. The show must go on. RIP Chester. Love you guys!!

susan584
On susan584 said:

It's beautiful song but I can't watch it yet...maybe some day but not now...RIP Chester

erneststephens21
On erneststephens21 said:

I don't know how they can handle that but they're pretty resilient. adult card games

kaligula
On kaligula said:

It's beautiful song but I can't watch it yet https://www.gameanswer.net/wordscapes/

sofia_bow1994
On sofia_bow1994 said:

As a person who grew up to your music, I just can't believe how strong you guys are even without chester you guys are still going strong and I admire that. Like I admire the people who are passionate with games on https://games.lol/ .come and join me if you like.

Please login or register to comment.