Linkin Park & Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington - Livestream on YouTube

Linkin Park | 13 Comments

Tune in next Friday, October 27th at 7:30pm PT to watch our show in honor of Chester LIVE on YouTube: lprk.co/YouTube

buckshot84
On buckshot84 said:

Thanks so much for sharing this event with all us fans! Not going to miss this for anything. LP has and will always rock.

battlesymphony
On battlesymphony said:

Thank you so so much guys!

homeoteleuton
On homeoteleuton said:

I really appreciate this being done for all of the fans who are not able to attend the show. I'll be watching the live stream from Oklahoma City. It really means a lot to me to be able to have the opportunity to see this performance. I hope everything goes well for you guys. Hopefully, you will feel a bit better after it is done.
Thanks again!

kimmianevermind
On kimmianevermind said:

Thank you for giving us the chance to watch you via streaming live! I AM SO HAPPY because i can't go there to attend the show in person, so when i heard that you'll be livestream on youtube, i can't help but to scream in happiness. And cry at the same time. Thank you so much Linkin Park! You're all here in my heart.

Droms
On Droms said:
babz7
On babz7 said:

Thank you so much for giving us the chance to see the concert tonight. I am in Scotland, so even though I can't be there, it will mean a lot to me to be able to be with Linkin Park, the fans and the other bands in spirit, and to share our memories and love for Chester. Remember you're loved, and you always will be.

jagger636
On jagger636 said:

I can't tell you how happy I am to be able to share this with everyone. I have been a fan forever and will always feel the loss of Chester. <3

aileen8
On aileen8 said:

I was watching from Germany - what you guys did there was breath-taking. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you and your friends as well to go on stage again. Still you've managed to translate the sadness welling up with each song into a form of peace. So THANK YOU. I hope you find the solace and inner peace you've been aiming at as well. As for Chester - I feel you couldn't honor him more...

cubbie
On cubbie said:

We watched from Texas, glued to the computer the whole time. So good. I've listened to you guys for a long time, I have 5 kids (including twin girls- a little older than Chester's twins) who all love your music. My twins were singing invisible today. We miss Chester's voice and what you guys did last night to honor him was amazing. Thanks for sharing it on Youtube. Me and my kids would love to see you perform live in Texas one day! Please keep going. My wife doesn't listen to the same music I do , but even she loves some of your songs. Thanks for everything!

kosui
On kosui said:

Thank you so much for sharing the live stream♡💛 We watched from Japan with lots of LOVE. I couldn't stop crying when you guys showed up without Chester. I really felt you guys have a strong bond each other. The live was wonderful.
In 2011, a big earthquake happened in Tohoku,Japan, you guys supported us many ways.I went to the concert ~A Thousand Suns Japnan Tour 2011, September 11th in Chiba.
Mike, you wrote a letter to us and read it for us in Japanese. The letter really touched my soul and saved me. you guys also visited Sendai & Ishinomaki.I really surprised you guys visited there because I'm from Tohoku area.we'll never forget your kindness &compassion. My son 6 years old was born the day earthquake happened ,he was singing One More Light , Sharp Edges during livestream. LP songs also inspire our kids. Our love is always with LP.

Just hold on, the weight of the world will give you the strength to go....

(sorry that my English isn't very good)

Please login or register to comment.